Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-28 Origin:Site
The cold light tooth whitening technology is to transmit high-intensity blue light with a wavelength between 480-520 nanometers through optical fibers, pass through two special optical lenses with 30 multi-layer coatings, and then undergo special optical treatment to remove all harmful ultraviolet and infrared rays. A whitening agent that uses hydrogen peroxide and silica with a diameter of 20 nanometers as the main body, rapidly produces redox effects. Through the tubules, the pigments attached to the surface and deep layers of the teeth are removed to achieve a whitening effect.
The operation time of this whitening method does not need to be very long, only 30 minutes. Low temperature and cold light completely avoid the stimulation of dental nerves during operation. Hydrogen peroxide, the main component of whitening agents, has been used safely in tooth decoloration for decades. In the process of hydrophilic drugs and whitening without touching the gums, it will not cause any damage to the tooth structure and enamel. The one-time, non-irritating, and side-effect whitening effect can last for more than two years. Therefore, it is recognized as the most effective and safest tooth decolorization and whitening technology.
This technology is the latest tooth whitening technology that is popular in Europe and the United States. It can not only remove the pigmentation on the surface of the teeth, but also can penetrate deep into the teeth to achieve the effect of decolorization. According to clinical experiments, the use of beyond cold light tooth whitening technology can increase the effect of 5-14 vita levels, which is not only better than similar products, but also exceeds the whitening effect of household braces by more than 30%. The operation process only takes 30 minutes, no side effects, and the whitening effect can be maintained for more than two years.
The cold light tooth whitening technology uses high-intensity blue light with a wavelength between 480-520nanaometer to pass through more than 12,000 optical fibers with a total length of more than one mile, and then pass through two optical lenses that have been coated with more than 30 times. All harmful ultraviolet light and infrared rays are irradiated on the special whitening agent applied to the teeth. In the shortest time, the whitening agent can pass through the dentin tubules and produce redox effect on the pigments deposited on the surface and deep layers of the teeth for many years. The teeth returned to their unstained whiteness.
1. The effect is remarkable: after the operation of professional doctors, a personalized whitening plan is formulated, and the whitening effect is faster and more significant.
2, the process is fast: the treatment process only takes about 30 minutes to achieve the whitening and decolorizing effect.
3. Long retention time: the whitening effect can last for about 2 years (try to avoid contact with dyed food and drinks), and can improve 5-14 color levels.
1. Teenagers under the age of 16. Since the bones of teenagers are not fully developed, teeth and gums can extract nutrients from the body. At this time, try to supplement nutrition and change eating habits. It is still possible that the teeth will become permanently white.
2, pregnant women. For pregnant women, maintaining health and stability is the key. Cold light whitening also has a certain risk of miscarriage, but it is not good for health. Therefore, women are opposed to cold light whitening during pregnancy.
3. People with severe periodontal disease. The suggestion is to cure periodontal disease first, and then perform cold light whitening.
Six, matters needing attention
1. Within 24 hours after cold-light whitening teeth, the teeth are easily stained with colored substances. You must avoid drinking tea, coffee, cola, red wine, berry beverages, colored toothpaste, mouthwash, etc. and eating dark foods. At the same time, avoid Smoking.
2. It is recommended that patients use whitening toothpaste, which can reduce the recoloring of food after cold light whitening.
3. You should also try to reduce dark foods in your daily diet, pay attention to oral hygiene, brush your teeth in the morning, at night and in the evening, and keep your mouth clean.